Saint Francis University
Communications and Marketing
Sharing All Things SFU
We bet that you are on this page because you have something to share about Saint Francis University. Let us help you find the right path forward.
The Office of Communications & Marketing is an in-house team of strategic marketers, designers, and communicators who bring this message to life through advertising, marketing, communications, and public relations activities.
What we do:
- oversee brand standards for all public-facing marketing and communication projects
- develop marketing and advertising initiatives to enhance enrollment at both the graduate and undergraduate levels
- create strategic publications including the Saint Francis University Magazine
- set social media strategy for the University-level accounts and offers guidance to department-level account holders.
- serve as the official University communications hub providing messaging to external and internal audiences on issues of strategic importance
- distribute news items related to university activities and facilitates media contacts and public relations