Saint Francis University
Communications and Marketing
Sharing All Things SFU
We bet that you are on this page because you have something to share about Saint Francis University. Let us help you find the right path forward.
The Office of Communications & Marketing is an in-house team of strategic marketers, designers, and communicators who bring this message to life through advertising, marketing, communications, and public relations activities.
What we do:
- oversee brand standards for all public-facing marketing and communication projects
- develop marketing and advertising initiatives to enhance enrollment at both the graduate and undergraduate levels
- create strategic publications including the Saint Francis University Magazine
- set social media strategy for the University-level accounts and offers guidance to department-level account holders.
- serve as the official University communications hub providing messaging to external and internal audiences on issues of strategic importance
- distribute news items related to university activities and facilitates media contacts and public relations
Event Submission via Localist
Localist is the platform Saint Francis University has chosen to use as our centralized event calendar. We encourage you to explore the resources provided in this section, so your event gets the exposure it deserves.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Submit your event in a timely manner
- Be clear and concise
- Review the training materials
- Ask questions if you are unclear or need assistance using our Work Request Form
Localist is constantly adding features to enhance the user experience. Most recently, the addition of conference has been added. Conferences are defined as a "moment in time" event spanning multiple days in a row with specific agendas for each day, OR they can be used for events such as workshops, orientations, training, camps, etc. If you feel your event is best displayed as such, please let us know using the Work Request Form. We will happily guide you through the process.
Localist presentation by Saint Francis
Additional Training Materials
If you are hosting an event that is ticketed and requires a ticket fee, you must submit the form below for approval before your event is made live on the calendar.