You received your admittance letter to Saint Francis University. You celebrated. Now what?
If you want to make it official and hold your spot at SFU, your next step is to confirm your acceptance by submitting your deposit.
Your deposit is refundable if you cancel your enrollment by contacting the admissions office prior to May 1.
1. PAY AS A GUEST OR USE PAYPAL (NO LOGIN REQUIRED)
Click here to go to guest checkout.
2. LOG IN AND PAY WITH YOUR SFU ACCOUNT (Don't remember your login? See how to pay as a guest with option 2 below)
- Click here and log in (your username is the email address you used to create your application)
- Once you are logged in, please navigate to your application and accept your offer.
- Once you have accepted your offer, you will be able to submit your deposit online via a credit card.
Problems with your payment? If you encounter issues processing your payment, please contact the Admissions Office at 814-472-3103. We can help.
3. PAY BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER
You may also send a check or money made payable to "Saint Francis University" to
Saint Francis University
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 600
Loretto, PA 15940
Be sure to include the student name in the memo line
4. PAY BY PHONE OR IN PERSON
Call us at 814-472-3103 to make a credit card payment over the phone, or stop by our Office of Admissions (Padua Hall) to pay in person