Student Consumer Information
The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), requires certain information be disclosed to current students, prospective students (and/or their families), current employees, prospective employees, and/or the community. Some items require specific methods of disclosure, but all are listed here for informational continuity.
In some cases, you will be referred to information that is posted on pages of the Saint Francis University website. Any information found herein will be made available in paper form, upon written request, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to Director of Academic Compliance, Saint Francis University, P.O. Box 600, Loretto, PA 15940.
Code of Ethics
- Student Diversity
- Equal Opportunity, Harassment, and Non-Discrimination and Policies
- Title IX
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program
- Privacy of Student Records and Release of Information (FERPA)
- Copyright Infringement - Policies and Sanctions
- Acceptable Use of Email, Network, and Internet Resources (Computer Use and File-Sharing)
- Student Complaint Resolution
- Statement of Nondiscrimination