FIND A PATH TO YOUR MISSION.
Saint Francis Academics
As the oldest Franciscan institution of higher learning in the United States, Saint Francis University creates innovative learning experiences where students grow to become that someone that God calls them to be.
Our biggest measure of success issuing graduates become a competent, caring, professionals who are ready to make a difference in this world.
At SFU, you will find:
- Career-directed studies with a focus on leadership and professional ethics.
- Small classes with close mentorship both on-campus and online.
- Programs for every stage in your life-long academic journey.
- Undergraduate, graduate, adult degree and workforce training.
Degrees & Programs
Whether you pursue your educational journey online or on-campus, part-time or full-time, we will arm you with the knowledge to succeed as an ethical leader in your profession. Explore our broad portfolio of undergraduate, graduate, continuing and professional studies programs.
Saint Francis Academic Homes
- Shields School of Business
- School of Health Sciences and Education
- School of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics (STEAM)
- Division of Professional Studies
Take Your Education Beyond the Classroom
We won’t lie. College involves sitting, but don't get too comfortable! Combining theory with immersive learning experiences will help you become a better whoever you want to become.
Learning Without Boundaries
Explore the unique experiences to grow you’ll have at Saint Francis University:
Exploratory Studies Program
Not sure where you want to start? Find a career you love with this one-year program designed to help you transition easily into a major.
Grow Intellectually and Spiritually
People of all faiths are welcome and will benefit from academics inspired by the life of Saint Francis of Assisi. SFU graduates carry their Franciscan values with them into fulfilling careers as accountants, chemists, doctors, engineers, lawyers, nurses, pilots, physician assistants, nurses, teachers and more.
Saint Francis University was named a "Charter-Building Institution by the Templeton Foundation.