- DNP, Carlow University
- MS in Nursing Education, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- BSN, University of Pittsburgh
- AD in Nursing, Mount Aloysius
Dr. Forst has been a faculty member for over 10 years. Dr. Forst is the BSN Program Director and also teaches all level nursing courses including Medical Surgical Nursing to the junior class.
Dr. Forst’s background in medical surgical nursing, telemetry nursing, and home health nursing provided a solid foundation for teaching these courses. Her research interests include working with nursing student athletes and ROTC nursing students.
- NURS 100 - Introduction to Professional Nursing
- NURS 200 - Nursing Assessment of the Person
- NURS 201 - Health of the Developing Person
- NURS 300 - Fundamentals of Human Care Nursing
- NURS 316 - Pathophysiology and Pharmacology I
- NURS 302 - Acute Alterations in Health (Medical Surgical Nursing)
- NURS 416 - Pathophysiology and Pharmacology II
- NURS 404 - Care of Individuals with Chronic Alterations in Health
- NCLEX Review Course
- CORE 407 - Healthcare Literacy