SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF NURSING
CARE, LEAD, INSPIRE
The SFU Nursing Portfolio
Our comprehensive suite of undergraduate and graduate nursing programs offered through the Department of Nursing position science, healthcare practice and ethics at the core of the nursing curriculum at every level of study.
Graduate - Undergraduate - Online - On Campus
- Highly respected nursing programs for every stage of your career
- Most affordable online FNP programs in the state
- Personal attention from faculty recognized as innovators in the field of nursing
- State-of-the-art tech & skill-building labs
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (BSN, MSN, and RN to BSN programs)
Chart Your Course
- Family Nurse Practitioner Programs (Online*)
SFU's FNP degree is one of the most affordable in Pennsylvania!
- Nursing, B.S. (Campus)
- RN to BSN/RN to BSN to MSN FNP (Online*)
- Second Degree/Accelerated BSN (Campus)
*Online with Clinical Components
About the Department of Nursing
The Department of Nursing inspires students to dedicate themselves to service, leadership, critical self-reflection and life-long learning in the Spirit of Franciscan values. Nursing programs including online RN to BSN programs, are offered under the auspices of the School of Health Sciences and Education.
Dedicated to a Holistic Approach to Nursing
Our nursing programs position science, healthcare practice and ethics at the core of the nursing curriculum. Our teaching philosophy is to assist you to develop clinical expertise and critical thinking skills within a Judeo-Christian ethical perspective that will strengthen you for the emotional and moral challenges of this caring profession.
- We offer both undergraduate and graduate paths to help you meet your evolving career goals.
- Hands-on learning experiences and top-notch technology are available through the Experimental Learning Commons and RN to BSN online programs.
- Students are assigned a faculty advisor for the duration of their studies at SFU.
- The SFU BSN has been Ranked #1 in the Nation.
- Our FNP is the most affordable in Pennsylvania.
- The baccalaureate degree program, master of science in nursing program and RN, BSN programs online at Saint Francis University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Saint Francis University is Changing the Way Nurses Learn
The unique, interprofessional curriculum offered at Saint Francis University has resulted in more well-prepared nurses who are entering the field sooner.
The baccalaureate degree program and master of science in nursing program at Saint Francis University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. CCNE Accreditation (aacnnursing.org).