Computer Systems Management, Online
Online Programs in Computer Systems Management at Saint Francis University
No matter whether you are looking to complete your college degree or you already have a degree and want to chart a new course Francis Worldwide School of Continuing Studies is here to help.
Flexible Paths to Enhance your Career
Both the degree and certificate options in Computer Systems Management prepare students to analyze, design, develop, implement, integrate, manage, and maintain information systems and information technology. Choose the path that fits your career goals.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Systems Management
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems Management (B.S.C.S.M) degree is a fully online degree completion program designed for the adult learner with prior college-level course work.
Post-Baccalaureate Professional Certificate
The 24-credit certificate program can be valuable to those who already have a degree and want to add new skills to their portfolio.
The SFU Learning Experience
Computer Systems Management the Saint Francis Way
By integrating a solid business administration curriculum and a technical and conceptual core of computer-based study, adult learners will gain the expertise and knowledge necessary for successful employment in today’s high-tech workplace.
CURRICULUM & COURSES
What You’ll Learn in the Computer Systems Management Program
Plan of Study
Computer Systems Management, B.S. Course Catalog
Computer Systems Management, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Plan of Study Course Catalog Online
Estimated Completion Time:
Computer Systems Management, B.S.
- Typically 3 to 5 years of part-time study
Computer Systems Management, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Typically 1-2 years of study
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate, in the Spirit of Saint Francis in the Marketplace, knowledge of the ethical value choices and responsibilities of businesses and business leaders;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental principles in business in the functional areas of accounting, information systems, finance, management, and marketing;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legal, social, economic environments of business;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the global dimension of business;
- Integrate the functional areas of business in the process of decision making;
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally communicate.
- Admission Requirements:
- See Francis Worldwide for admission criteria and information.
Experienced Faculty who Love to Teach
Francis Worldwide Faculty
Degree and certificate programs offered through the Francis Worldwide School of Continuing Studies are taught by an advantageous mix of accomplished SFU faculty and industry experts who are passionate about teaching adult learners.
In our online courses, you will find faculty who:
- bring real-world expertise into the classroom.
- tailor their online courses to best deliver the subject matter.
- are trained in effective online teaching styles and technology tools.
Partnering Academic Department: Business Administration
Chair: Dr. Angela Seidel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Outlook in Computer Systems Management
Graduates have obtained careers as:
- Help Desk Support Specialists
- IT Technicians
- Systems Analysts
- Network Specialists
- Database Managers
- Business Managers
- Program Coordinators