28. Clark, R.A., Zovinka, E.P. Periodic Table book for kids published in summer 2020.
27. Patterson, Kelsey; Onkst, Bryant; Youmbi, Frank; Yawitz, Tanner; Clark, Rose A. Immobilized Cyt c electrochemistry on Peptide Self-Assembled Monolayers. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2018, 828, 59-62.
Rose A. Clark – served as Chair for the Society for Analytical Chemistry of Pittsburgh, 2019-2020 and serves on the Board of Directors for the Pittsburgh Conference (Pittcon) 2019-2021.26. Clark, R.A.; Schorr, H.*, Zovinka, E.P. “Fundraising to Keep the SFU Chemistry Club Active and Engaged” in ACS Books Symposium Series "Building and Maintaining Award-Winning ACS Student Members”, Mio, M.J. and Benvenuto, M.(eds.) Vol 3. ACS Symposium Series, 2018 Vol 3. Ch. 8, pp. 97-105.
Rose A. Clark, invited Speaker for Juniata College Seminar Series, Developing and Characterizing SAMS for Communication with the Protein, Cytochrome c. Sept. 2019
Patterson, Kelsey; Onkst, Bryant; Youmbi, Frank; Yawitz,
Tanner; Clark, Rose A. Immobilized Cyt c electrochemistry on Peptide
Self-Assembled Monolayers. Pittcon
Conference and Expo, Chicago, Il, Feb. 28th, 2018.
Edward P. Zovinka, Rose A. Clark “Saint Francis University Rural Outreach Chemistry for Kids (R.O.C.K.)
Program: Over twenty years in the making!” 55th ACS National Meeting, New
Orleans, LA, March 18-22, 2018. PAPER ID: 2871164.
25. Clark, R.A.; Fry, C.M.*, Mosier,
D.R.*, Zovinka, E.P. “Using Community Service Activities to Invigorate the SFU
Chemistry Club” in ACS Books Symposium Series
"Building and Maintaining Award-Winning ACS Student Members”, Mio,
M.J. and Benvenuto, M.(eds.) published October 5, 2016 DOI 10.1021/bk-2016-1230.ch009.
ACS Symposium Series, Vol. 1230, Chapter 9, pp 95–108
Clark, Rose A.; Stock, Anne E.; and Zovinka, Edward P. “Metalloporphyrin
Oxidation Catalysts of Organic Substrates” Book Chapter Accepted into Comprehensive Organic
Chemistry Experiments for the Laboratory Classroom (COCELC), March 2015.
23. Trout, Colin; Smith; Laura E.; Marciniak, Agnieszka N.; Basile, Caitlin A.; Kirby, David J.; Clark, Rose A. “ Characterizing the Surface Acidity of Carboxylic Acid terminated Self-Assembled Monolayers using Electrochemical Titration. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemsitry (689
22. Marciniak, A. N., Ritchey, L. E., & Clark, Ph.D., R. A. Surface pKa and cytochrome c: How the Surface pKa of a Self-Assembled Monolayer affects the Formal Reduction Potential and the Electron Transfer Rate of Absorbed Cytochrome c. Spectrum, 2012 3(1), 12-17.
21. Clark, Rose A.; Horner, Anthony; Zovinka, Edward P. “Measuring Potassium in Muscle Tissue through the use of an Atomic Emission Spectrometer”, Journal of Undergraduate Research June 2012 (Vol.11, #1).
20. Clark, Rose A.; Stock, Anne; Zovinka, Edward P. “Metalloporphyrins as Oxidation Catalysts:
An Inorganic Process through Green Chemistry Methods” J. Chem. Educ., 2012, 89 (2), pp 271–275.
19. Clark, Rose A.; Stock, Anne; Zovinka, Edward P. “Metalloporphyrins as Oxidation Catalysts:
An Inorganic Process through Green Chemistry Methods” Spectrum, 2010.
18. Kathryn Davis, Brianna Drews, Hongjun Yue, Katie Knorr, David Waldeck and Rose A. Clark; “Electron transfer kinetics of covalently attached cytochrome c/SAM/Au electrode assemblies” in preparation, copy of paper in promotion package. J. Phys. Chem. C. 2008, 112, 6571-6576.
17. Hongjun Yue, Kim Schrock, Katie Knorr, Stephanie Switzer, David Kirby, Joe Rosmus, David Waldeck and Rose A. Clark; “Multiple Sites for Electron Tunneling between Cytochrome c and Mixed Self-Assembled Monolayers (SAM)” J. Phys. Chem. C. 2008, 112, 2514-2521.
16. Yue, Hongjun, Petrovic, Jelena; Rose A.; Waldeck, David H.; “Ionic Strength as a Probe to the Kinetic Interactions between Cytochrome c and Self-assembled Monolayers”. J. Phys. Chem. B 2006, 110, 5062-5072.
15. Petrovic, Jelena; Yue, Hongjun; Clark, Rose A.; Waldeck, David H.; and Bowden, Edmond F. “Impact of Surface Immobilization and Solution Ionic Strength on the Formal Potential of Immobilized Cytochrome c”. Langmuir 2005, 21, 6308-6316.
= required field
Your email was sent successfully. Thank you for contacting me.
There was a problem sending your email. Try again later, or contact our webmaster.