Visit the Commencement Page for information on ticket requests and more.
The Shields School of Business MHRM Program serves both the HR professional established in a career as well as those aspiring to enter the field. With courses offered 100% online, the MHRM program is designed to accommodate the needs of working professionals and full-time students.
1. Flexibility. We know your schedule is filled with career, family, and life demands. Our classes can be taken face-to-face or online so you can learn at your convenience. Many classes are offered at off-campus locations in Altoona and Johnstown.
2. Outstanding curriculum. Students will demonstrate competencies in the following functional areas of HR; the foundation of HRM; staffing, recruitment, and retention; employment and labor law; a compensation and benefits administration; performance management; and other content areas identified by the
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
3. Small class sizes. You won't go unnoticed. Small classes allow professors to know and understand their students' individual learning needs. Online students receive video feedback regularly and are able to directly contact their professor anytime.
4. Award-winning faculty. Professors at the Shields School of Business have exceptional credentials and real-world experience in various industries, and teach with care and concern for your success.
5. Student Opportunities. We offer a variety of ways for students to expand their resumes and experience business outside the classroom, such as internships, a
spring break trip to London, and business clubs.
6. Affordability. Graduate business students qualify for significant tuition discounts.
Shields School of Business >How to Apply >
Schedule a Visit >
Meet the Faculty >
MHRM Course Schedule >
MHRM Student Handbook >
Read the MHRM Outcome Assessment
MHRM Course Schedule
As you read the information provided throughout this web site and learn more about the advantages and opportunities of our MHRM Program, we encourage you to contact us and consider applying for admission to our program. We look forward to hearing from you!
Established in 1961, the MHRM has earned the respect and admiration of employers and employees throughout Pennsylvania. The program is offered in Loretto (1961), and Harrisburg (1971). Graduates occupy positions at all levels of responsibility in both the private and public sectors. The award-winning faculty include accomplished practitioners and academics whose engaging teaching styles and relevant information make the learning experience rewarding.
Back to the Shields School of Business
= required field
Your email was sent successfully. Thank you for contacting me.
There was a problem sending your email. Try again later, or contact our webmaster.