flexible online Master's in Human Resource Management program is designed to
meet the needs of working professionals and full-time students. Learn more!
School of Business Master’s in Human Resource Management program serves
both the HR professionals established in their careers as well as those
aspiring to enter the field. With courses offered 100% online, the MHRM degree is designed
to accommodate the needs of working professionals and full-time
1. Flexibility. We know your schedule is filled with career, family and life demands. You can complete our Masters in HR online or face-to-face so you can learn at your convenience. Many classes are offered at off-campus locations in Altoona and Johnstown.
2. Outstanding curriculum. Students will demonstrate competencies in the
following functional areas of HR: the foundation of HRM; staffing, recruitment
and retention; employment and labor law; compensation and benefits
administration; performance management; and other content areas identified by
for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
3. Small class sizes. You won't go unnoticed. Small classes allow professors to know and understand their students’ individual learning needs. Those earning a Master of Human Resource Management online will receive video feedback regularly and are able to directly contact their professors anytime.
4. Award-winning faculty. Professors at the Shields School of Business have exceptional credentials and real-world experience in various industries and teach with care and concern for your success.
5. Student Opportunities. We offer a variety of ways for students to
expand their resumes and experience business outside the classroom, such as
internships, a spring
break trip to London and business clubs.
6. Affordability. Whether you earn your Master of Human Resource Management online or on in person, you’ll qualify for significant tuition discounts.
Shields School of Business >How to Apply >
Schedule a Visit >
Meet the Faculty >
MHRM Course Schedule >
MHRM Student Handbook >
Read the MHRM Outcome Assessment
MHRM Course Schedule
As you read the information provided throughout this web site and learn more about the advantages and opportunities of our MHRM degree, we encourage you to contact us and consider applying for admission to our program. We look forward to hearing from you!
Established in 1961, the Master’s in Human Resource
Management program has earned the respect and admiration of
employers and employees throughout Pennsylvania. The program is offered in
Loretto (since 1961) and Harrisburg (since 1971). Graduates
occupy positions at all levels of responsibility in both the private
and public sectors. The award-winning faculty include
accomplished practitioners and academics whose engaging teaching styles and
relevant information make the learning experience rewarding.
Back to the Shields School of Business
= required field
Your email was sent successfully. Thank you for contacting me.
There was a problem sending your email. Try again later, or contact our webmaster.