SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF NURSING
Department of Nursing
The Department of Nursing inspires students to dedicate themselves to service, leadership, critical self-reflection, and life-long learning in the Spirit of Franciscan values. Nursing programs are offered under the auspices of the School of Health Sciences and Education.
Dedicated to a Holistic Approach to Nursing
Our nursing programs position science, healthcare practice, and ethics at the core of the nursing curriculum. Our teaching philosophy is to assist you to develop clinical expertise and critical thinking skills within a Judeo-Christian ethical perspective that will strengthen you for the emotional and moral challenges of this caring profession.
- We offer both undergraduate and graduate paths to help you meet your evolving career goals.
- Hands-on learning experiences and top-notch technology through the Experimental Learning Commons
- Students are assigned a faculty for the duration of their studies at SFU
- BSN Ranked #1 in the Nation
- The baccalaureate degree program and master of science in nursing program at Saint Francis University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
CARE, LEAD, INSPIRE
The Department of Nursing and Saint Francis University offers a variety of paths for you to become the Nurse you aspire to be!
Saint Francis University is Changing the Way Nurses Learn
The unique, interprofessional curriculum offered at Saint Francis University has resulted in more well-prepared nurses who are entering the field sooner.
The baccalaureate degree program and master of science in nursing program at Saint Francis University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. CCNE Accreditation (aacnnursing.org).