- Doctor of Education in Leadership and Administration – Point Park University
- Master of Science in Journalism – Northwestern University Medill School of Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications – Temple University
- Certificate in Professional Fundraising – Boston University
Leah Spangler is the founding president and CEO of The Learning Lamp, a nonprofit organization that provides educational services to 30,000 children each year in early childhood and K-12 classrooms. Prior to entering the nonprofit field, she worked as a journalist for 20 years. A graduate of Temple and Northwestern universities, she earned her doctorate in educational leadership in 2017 from Point Park University.
- DOL 712 Leadership Theory, Research, and Practice