guidance for the Saint Francis University community
University Operating Status
- Face-to-face classes are scheduled for the 2021 - 2022 academic year.
- Campus operations have resumed within CDC and Pennsylvania Department of Health guidelines (including guidelines surrounding face masks, social distancing, and capacity limits).
- The University does not require proof of COVID-19 vaccination from faculty, staff, or students, however, vaccinations are highly encouraged. Vaccinations are available to campus community members.
- Admissions visitors may schedule tours at (814) 472-3100.
- Measures are in place that will allow for smaller classes and the ability to be flexible if virus cases emerge.
- Gatherings may be restricted. Changes to event formats will be shared with the campus community as plans are finalized.
Response Plan and Contacts
Our Fall 2021 COVID-19 Prevention and Response Plan is posted here and answers many questions. If you have a question that is not addressed in the plan, please contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you.
Case Tracking and Resources
Anyone who has been in close contact with an individual who tests positive will receive official notification along with instructions for precautionary steps to take. Campus-wide notification of a positive case will not be sent, but cases will be tallied on this dashboard. Anonymity for these individuals remains paramount. Please respect their privacy so they can focus completely on their own health
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund
The U.S. Department of Education provides emergency relief funds to institutions of higher education to mitigate the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic. The Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) provides funding "to prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus.”