- Doctorate in Educational Leadership – Duquesne University
- Master of Education, Elementary & Secondary Counseling – Shippensburg University
- Elementary & Secondary Principal Certification
- Superintendent’s Letter Eligibility
- Bachelor of Science, Health, Physical Education and Recreation – Slippery Rock College
Dr. Crawford's career includes teacher, principal, and superintendent. He was the Pennsylvania Leadership Development Center Director and Director of Professional Development for the Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators. Currently, he develops and facilitates leadership courses and is an executive leadership coach.
- DOL 711 Intro to Executive Leadership and Innovation