- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) Duquesne University, Pittsburgh
- BS Health Sciences, Duquesne University Pittsburgh
Dr. Golden joined the SFU faculty in 2000 as Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy. Her primary teaching interests included psychosocial approaches to occupational therapy, leadership and management principles, recovery, and advocacy. Over the years Dr. Golden accompanied her senior students to Washington DC to advocate for improved access to health care, increased reimbursement for OT practitioners, and enhanced roles for occupational therapists to improve efficiency and access to services. Dr. Golden is a trained CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) where she serves as a child advocate for those at-risk in Cambria County. She has received numerous awards for teaching and advocacy from the Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association. Dr. Golden serves the School of Health Sciences and Education as Interim Dean.
- Occupational Therapy 301, 302, 403
- College in High School courses
- PUBH 101 and 111