- Clinical Doctorate of Leadership in Occupational Therapy, 2017, Temple University
- Master of Occupational Therapy, 2004, Saint Francis University
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science, 2003, Saint Francis University
Dr. Julie Nagle is a clinical assistant professor of occupational therapy. She completed her BS in Health Science at Saint Francis University, her Master of Occupational Therapy at Saint Francis University, and her clinical doctorate of Leadership in Occupational Therapy at Temple University. She has clinical experience in school-based occupational therapy, skilled nursing, inpatient rehabilitation, and the outpatient setting. Dr. Nagle remains clinically active, treating a variety of clients in the outpatient setting, with a primary focus on pediatric feeding issues. On campus, she has served on a variety of committees and is currently the secretary of the Faculty Development Committee and is a member of the Self-Designed Major/Minor Committee. Dr. Nagle has established several community partnerships and incorporates community-engaged learning in all of her coursework. Recent research interests include mindfulness, alternative and complementary occupational therapy treatment techniques, holistic interventions, sensory integration and development, and pediatric feeding difficulties. Dr. Nagle is a member of the Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association and the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Pediatric Domain of Occupational Therapy
- Sensory Integration in Occupational Therapy
- Evidence-Based Practice in Occupational Therapy