Office Hours: Department office hours are from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday-Friday. Specific office hours are variable, but appointments can be made by emailing me.
- 2008 Master of Health Science, Saint Francis University
- 1998 Bachelor of Science, Physician Assistant Sciences, Saint Francis (College) University
- Dr. Cavalet was hired as a full-time faculty member at Saint Francis University in the Department of Physician Assistant Sciences in 2005. Prior to becoming a full-time faculty member, she worked full-time in inpatient behavioral medicine since graduation from Saint Francis and also served as a clinical preceptor. As a full-time faculty member, her primary role within the Department is that of a Didactic Year Clinical Experience Coordinator and Course Coordinator of two of the undergraduate Introduction to Medicine courses with additional teaching responsibilities in the didactic year, especially in the area of behavioral medicine. She continues to practice on a part-time basis in inpatient behavioral medicine.
- Dr. Cavalet maintains certification as a physician assistant through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and is licensed within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She was inducted into the Pi Alpha National Honor Society for Physician Assistants in 2012. She is also a fellow member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants.
- Dr. Cavalet has publications through the Physician Assistant Education Association End of Rotation Examinations as well as Pharmcon Continuing Education, Physician Assistant Review 4th Edition, PrepU Quiz Engine for PANCE/PANRE, and Springer Publishing. She has presented on several behavioral medicine topics at local and state conferences, and on educational topics at the national level. Ms. Cavalet has served as a subject matter expert for the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants, and has been a past nominee for the Saint Francis University Distinguished Faculty Award. She was the recipient of the PA Department’s Preceptor of the Year award in May, 2005 and provides service on University committees as well as in the community.