DIVISION OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
Organizational Leadership, Bachelor of Science
Transfer-Friendly Degree Completion Option
The Bachelor of Science Degree in Organizational Leadership at Saint Francis University is a transfer-friendly degree completion option for those who have earned credits at other institutions. There is an optional aviation concentration that allows interested students to earn a pilot's license while pursuing a degree.
earn a degree ready for career mobility
supported by a strong business core and liberal studies curriculum
100% online degree completion program
The SFU Learning Experience
Organizational Leadership the Saint Francis Way
The Division of Professional Studies and the Shields School of Business will graduate students who have the knowledge, skills, love of learning, confidence, drive, and ethical and moral values needed to be spiritually fulfilled in life and successful in professional careers.
CURRICULUM & COURSES
What You’ll Learn in the Organizational Leadership program
Organizational Leadership, B.S.
up to 98 credits may be transferred in for degree completion
Estimated Completion Time:
Bachelor degree programs take anywhere between 3-5 years for completion. However, the Organizational Leadership program is our most transfer friendly and can be completed (with transfer credits) in 1-2 years.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate, in the Spirit of Saint Francis in the Marketplace, knowledge of the ethical value choices and responsibilities of businesses and business leaders.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental principles in business in the functional areas of accounting, information systems, finance, management, and marketing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legal, social, economic environments of business.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the global dimension of business.
- Integrate the functional areas of business in the process of decision making.
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally communicate.
Experienced Faculty who Love to Teach
Division of Professional Studies Faculty
Degree and certificate programs offered through the Division of Professional Studies are taught by an advantageous mix of accomplished SFU faculty and industry experts who are passionate about teaching adult learners.
In our online courses, you will find faculty who:
- bring real-world expertise into the classroom.
- tailor their online courses to best deliver the subject matter.
- are trained in effective online teaching styles and technology tools.
Career Outlook in Organizational Leadership
Organizational Leadership graduates have obtained careers as:
- Administrative Support Coordinators
- Managers of Finance and Administration Services
- Project Assistants
- Financial Assistants
- Translation Administrators
- Customer Service Representatives
- HR Generalists
Some of the companies who have employed our Organization Leadership graduates include:
- Penn State University
- Capital A Incorporated
- Verizon Communications
- First United Bank
- State College Borough
- McQuaide Blasko
- UPMC Altoona