The 2020 edition of Tapestries, the literary and visual arts magazine of Saint Francis University is available online.
The magazine features the winning entries and honorable mentions of the Gunard Berry Carlson Creative Writing and Visual Arts Contest as well as the winners of the annual Father Callan Poetry Contest hosted by the School of STEAM and The Department of Literature & Languages.
Gunard Carlson Contest
- 1st Place: Jack Weidner, "Blue, Yellow, Red"
- 1st Place Visual Arts : Samuel Bumbarger, Cover Artwork "Autumn Path"
- 2nd place: Shelby Allen "Vassar Miller’s “Subterfuge”: Her Talent Belies Her Impairment "
- 3rd Place: Kathryn Dunleavy, "The Landscapes of Edna Pontellier’s Awakening"
- 4th Place: Alyssa Baxter, "The Pit of Doom"
Fr. Callan Poetry Contest
- 1st Place: Elizabeth Catalano, "how to mourn someone you never knew"
- 2nd Place: Renee Angle, "Artistic Integrity "
Learn more about Tapestries