Ms. Tracy Wright MPAS, PA-C
Title: Clinical Associate Professor; Clinical Coordinator
School: Health Sciences
Academic Department: Physician Assistant Science
Office Location: Sullivan 104 PA Office Suite
Office Hours: Department office hours are 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday-Friday. As specific office hours vary, appointments can be made by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2002 Master of Physician Assistant Studies, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- 1997 Physician Assistant Certificate, Saint Francis(College) University
- 1992 Bachelor of Science, University of Pittsburgh
- 1984 Diploma RN, Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Ms. Wright was hired as a full-time faculty member at Saint Francis University in the Department of Physician Assistant Sciences in 2000. As a full-time faculty member, her primary role within the Department is that of a Clinical Coordinator with the majority of her teaching responsibilities during the clinical year as well as some teaching in the undergraduate courses.
- Ms. Wright maintains certification as a physician assistant through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and is licensed within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She is a fellow member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and the Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants (PSPA). She was inducted into the Pi Alpha National Honor Society for Physician Assistants in 2010 and in 2012 received the PSPA PA Educator of the Year award. Her clinical background includes experience in surgery, urgent care and internal medicine and she continues to work clinically on a per diem basis.
- Ms. Wright has served on multiple Committees at the state and national levels. She remains very active in PSPA and also represents Pennsylvania at the AAPA House of Delegates. She has presented several times at the PAEA Annual Forum and PSPA Annual Student Forum and has been published in The Journal of Physician Assistant Education. Ms. Wright also serves on several institutional and Department committees.