Ms. Melissa Hall MPAS, PA-C
Title: Clinical Coordinator; Clinical Assistant Professor
School: Health Sciences
Academic Department: Physician Assistant Science
Office Location: Sullivan Hall 104 PA Office Suite
Office Hours: Department office hours are from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday-Friday. Specific office hours are variable, but appointments can be made by emailing me at email@example.com
- 2001 Master of Physician Assistant Science, Saint Francis University
- 2000 Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, Saint Francis University, Summa Cum Laude
- Ms. Hall was hired as a full-time faculty member at Saint Francis University in the Department of Physician Assistant Sciences in 2011. Prior to becoming a full-time faculty member, she served as an evaluator of inpatient history and physical examination write-ups as well as serving as a clinical preceptor since 2006. As a full-time faculty member, her primary role within the Department is that of a Clinical Coordinator with the majority of her teaching responsibilities during the clinical year as well as some teaching in the undergraduate courses and during the didactic year.
- Ms. Hall maintains certification as a physician assistant through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and is licensed within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She is a fellow member of the Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants. Prior to her employment at Saint Francis University, Ms. Hall’s clinical background includes experience in internal medicine.
- Ms. Hall has publications through the Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA) End of Rotation Examinations in several content areas. She has presented on various medical topics at state conferences. She has served on various Committees at national level, most recently serving on the PAEA’s Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Rotation Exam Review Committee. Ms. Hall also serves on several institutional and Department committees.