Father Malachi Van Tassell T.O.R.
- B.A., Franciscan University
- M. Tax., Arizona State University
- M. Div., Washington Theological Union
- Ph.D., Capella University Certified Public Accountant (Arizona)
Teaching & Research
- ECON 101 Macroeconomics
- BUS 101 Introduction to Business
- ACCT 101 Financial Accounting
- ACCT 102 Managerial Accounting
- MGMT 203 Labor /Management Relations
- RLST 205 Faith and Franciscanism
- Servant leadership and its relationship to the business world
- Scripture and its applicability to current, everyday situations
Academic Career Information
- Provinical Econome (Treasurer)
- Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Franciscan Friars, TOR (2007 - present)
- Doctoral Dissertation: Called to Serve: Servant-Leadership Perceptions at a Franciscan-Sponsored Institution as Correlated With Job Satisfaction. UMI no. 3229492
- Book Review: International Handbook of Land and Property Taxation, in Journal of the American Taxation Association, Fall 2007.
- Forthcoming book review, City Taxes, City Spending, in JATA Fall, 2008.
- Captain and Chaplain, Loretto Community Volunteer Fire Company