The Social Work
Club at Saint Francis University is hosting Take Back the Night week from March 27 to April 2. This week is dedicated to
educating the community about the different forms of violence and to
understand its effects. The following
events are free and open to the public:
- Monday: Video “It was Rape” with discussion in DiSepio
213/14 from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: Armed and Feminine Self Defense Program in Scotus
208 from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: Healthy Relationships and Sexual Assault
Awareness in Padua 110 from noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: Self-defense class co-sponsored by the ASL Club
(certified sign language interpreter provided) in Science Center 24 from
- Thursday: Children and Youth Services Presentation in
Science Center 24 from noon-1:00 p.m.
- Friday:Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) & Rape Kit
Presentation in Sullivan 120 from noon-1:00 p.m.
- Friday: PSI Upsilon “A Day in Her Shoes on the Mall at 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday:Closing Ceremony in the Schwab Vista Room at 2:00
Campus Map and Directions